Our process produces a thermally stable cannabinoid inclusion complex
THE ESSENTIAL ADVANTAGE
Unlike nano-emulsions or liposomes which form a colloidal suspension, our CLEARLY SOLUBLE water soluble products fully dissolve in water, and remain stable over time.
A revolutionary water-based process produces a thermally stable cannabinoid inclusion complex that is truly water-soluble! When mixed with water, the complex forms a true solution wherein the solvent and solute consist of a single phase. The solution will remain homogeneous and will not separate over any period of time. The solution is impervious to standard filtration and centrifugation. It transmits light and looks transparent. The proprietary complex is molecular and less than approximately 2 nm in all directions. Truly water soluble by definition!
Water soluble products
Truly water soluble by definition!
Clearly Soluble products can be formulated with clients? desired amount of CBDA and/or CBD, in both powder or liquid
form. Current water-soluble products include CBDA and 50/50 CBD/CBDA! Coming soon will be CBGA and CBG water
soluble inclusion complexes.
- Forms a clear and transparent solution! Not turbid or cloudy,
within solubility limit
- Individual molecules of CBD or CBDA are solubilized.
- Not a nano or other emulsion, colloid or dispersion.
- Enhanced bioavailability.
- Shelf life of years even for CBDA!
- The only solvent used for the entire process is water!
- Product Highlights:
- Available as thermally stable CBDA or CBD/CBDA
- The inclusion complex is made of natural products and GRAS
- Clean and safe water-based extraction method
- No residual solvents or heavy metals
- Near tasteless and odorless
- Flowable powder – easy to handle and dose
Can be ground into a fine powder
Extremely easy to handle
Everything in one place
What are the highlighted characteristic of water soluble CBDA
Thermal stability and shelf life of CBDA is dramatically
enhanced by the inclusion complex process.
Dissolution rate and solubility
When the solubility in water is exceeded, a stable suspension is formed, and turbidity will begin. The stable suspension opens additional possibilities as the suspension is hydrophilic it will not plate out on surfaces.
Bioavailability studies have been done on CBD and CBDA where CBDA is about 19 times more available than CBD.